QUSAC Decaf Inc. company located in Valleyfield Quebec is looking for potential candidates to immediately fill a new position as Process Engineer.
The winning candidate will be responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process and managing the maintenance support team.
Interested parties are welcome to submit your resume below.
- Extraction of compounds from botanicals;
- Refining and purification of botanical extracts;
- Solvent recovery systems;
- Process automation & PID’s; and
- Freelance 2000 process automation control system.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and sensory testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Review production records.
- Manage maintenance team of 3 mechanics.
- Collaborate with R&D Head.
- Manage finished product and raw material testing.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Determine root cause analysis of incidents.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Design new processes and equipment to improve process efficiency.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.